freeman driving school | 405.799.2616 | firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION FOR TEST DAY:
1. Fill out testing form prior to test date. (on the right side of this page)
2. Students arrive at Freeman Driving school at 8:30am.
3. Bring permit.
4. Pay $75 the day of test, or pay online to the right.
5. Parents will need to pick up students at Driving
School at 12:00. If student passed driving test,
a parent will need to sign a form when picking up
6. If somebody other than a parent is taking student to Tag Office you will need a parent affidavit:
7. You can go to the tag office to get license.
Cost $20.00- this is paid at tag office.
8. If you schedule a test drive and don't show or cancel
on day of scheduled test day, there will be a $50.00
Freeman Driving School
109 N. Eastern
Note: This page is for students that have went through 10 hours of classroom time, and
have scheduled a test drive with our driving school. This is not to sign up, pay for the class, or schedule a test only. You will be directed to this page by one of the instructors from Freeman Driving School, after you have met the requirements of the course.
Once you submit the Testing Form you will be directed to the Test Payment Page where you can pay for the test drive online. Or you can pay the day of the test at Freeman Driving School.