freeman driving school | 405.799.2616 | email@example.com
>To enroll in driver education course:
-Student has to be 15 years of age to enroll in class. We don't need any paper work when
you come to class.
>To get permit: Students have Two options:
1. After completing the classroom instruction (10 hours), go to DPS and take your written
2. NEW>>Complete our entire program, 10 hours of class and 6 hours of Driving,
take your Completion Certificate to DPS and they will waive the written Test.
-Students must be 15 1/2 and enrolled in driver education. At DPS you must show two
forms of ID, and have 8th grade reading test (get from your public school), plus your
Student Contract(from Driving School).
>To get license:
1. You have to go through a driver education course.
2. 10 hours of classroom instruction from state certified driver
3. 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction from state certified driving
4. Everybody must get a permit no matter your age. If your under 18 you must
keep permit 6 months before your eligible to take a Driving Test. If your over
18 you must keep that permit for 30 days before your eligible to take a
5. The Department of Public Safety determines your 6 month period
from when you receive your permit, not from your Birth date.
Freeman Driving School | 405 799-2616 | firstname.lastname@example.org